Do you desire to work in a highly collaborative, innovative environment where you can immediately realize your impact on the success of the company? Code Red Consultants is a fire protection and life safety consulting firm located in Southborough, MA. We provide the finest code consulting, fire protection design, and fire & life safety related special inspection and testing services for designers, builders, developers, owners, and property managers in the Northeast. After 7 years in business, our independently owned and operated firm is looking to add a project coordinator to our growing team.
Code Red Consultants set out in 2013 to offer a novel engineering consulting experience; one where we exceed our clients’ expectations over the course of project involvement. We offer practical and innovative solutions to complex code and fire engineering challenges that are communicated to our clients using simple terms with one goal in mind, drive results. As we have grown rapidly from 3 fire protection engineers to 34 team members, our clients are recognizing that Code Red Consultants has quickly become a preeminent fire protection and life safety consultancy in the Northeast. United by a common purpose, we thrive on close collaboration within our office to deliver the results our clients have come to expect. We offer a tight-knit, team-oriented environment that promotes personal and professional growth. Sample projects include GE World Headquarters, the Wynn Everett Casino, Millennium Tower Boston, and Logan International Airport to name a few. Learn more about our firm at https://coderedconsultants.com/.
Code Red Consultants offers an excellent compensation package including a competitive salary, profit sharing plan, discretionary quarterly bonuses, retirement benefits, health/dental insurance, casual work environment, and flexible work schedule. Code Red Consultants is an equal opportunity employer.
Code Red Consultants is seeking a full-time project coordinator to join our dynamic team. Our administrative team plays a vital role in the success of our company and is viewed as an integral part of our project delivery team. This person will collaborate closely with the Chief Operating Officer (COO) and project managers within the company to perform a critical support role as part of our overall project process. We are looking for a motivated, organized, and detail-oriented individual that wants to make an impact on a small, high functioning team. While the position is full time, work hours and the ability to work from home can be negotiated. The position involves performing the following tasks:
- Communicate with project managers to gather project data on prospects, opportunities and sold work.
- Input project data accurately within our internal systems.
- Generate reports from internal systems for the COO and project managers.
- Assist project managers with review of project related documents including but not limited to:
- request for proposals
- contract documents payment terms
- Management of project schedules and deliverable dates
- change orders
- lien waivers
- insurance information
- terms and conditions
- Assistance with company project close-out requirements.
- Assistance with project file management through project closeout.
- Assist Senior Accountant with first-time client setup, bill review and accounts receivable follow-up.
- Provide miscellaneous project related support.
Our ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 3-5 years’ experience in Administration and Document Management.
- Past experience working for an architecture, engineering, or construction firm is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred but not required.
- Familiarity with contracts, change orders, purchase orders, contractual language, and certificates of insurance.
- Ability to compile and analyze data.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook) and Bluebeam to create documents, respond to inquiries and create spreadsheets and/or presentations.
- Leadership, strong work ethic, ability to work independently, self-motivated, and team oriented.
- Proactive communication, project management and time management skills.
- Well organized, detail oriented, and ability to manage and prioritize tasks.
- Interest in working with a small, integrated team focused on driving results and providing valuable services to our clients.